Monday, January 17, 2011

Progress

Learning the Android API is slightly more intense than I thought it would be ;) I have been making progress. I KNOW my code is really inefficient, but I need to have some more experience before I can really optimize it. Now, for some pictures of my progress.

The methods to allow the buttons to do something
Emulator starting up


Booting...
almost done booting
Installing the app (highlighted text)
WE'RE UP
menu item select
the image is a prototype ImageView
Buttons
Options Menu
And it works! ;)

So far I have the major menus, the game view, and the buttons operational. You may notice how simplistic it looks and how there are nothing really exciting, but I said this process would be open development. So here you are..SNOW...so far.

If you have any questions, suggestions, criticisms, advice, mentoring, yelling, crying, mocking, insulting, or just general discussion, shoot us an email: assassin.scone.games@gmail.com

To be continued...

~V 1.0~

 //If you have any topics you would like to see me write about, drop me a comment\\

No comments:

Post a Comment